If you need this website translated
THS Alumni that found their passion after taking Music Technology
AirDrop is the best way to transfer files from your iPhone to the computer
- Choose Go AirDrop from the menu bar in the Finder. Or select AirDrop in the sidebar of a Finder window.
- The AirDrop window shows nearby AirDrop users. Just drag one or more documents, photos, or other files to the recipient shown in the window.
YES YOU CAN!
Music Technology II will be moving to Google Classroom for the 2020-2021 school year. Educators that have any questions please feel free to contact us. ...........Click Here to Contact Us!
In Google How do I ?
Access the Music Technology Google Drive
1. Log in Google.com
2. Click on Grid in upper right hand corner
3. Click on Drive icon
4. Click Shared with me.
5. Select your Music Tech Period
Access Google Drive on my device
1. Go your device's app store
2. Download Google Drive App
3. Log into App.
4. Access your Music Tech Period.
ALL your files can be accessed on your device
All completed assignments must be uploaded into the Music Tech Network Folder
You will receive a "0" for assignments not uploaded
Music Technology II at Torrington High School
Music Technology II is an advanced level class.
You will be required to work independently and have time management skills with each project.
Topics will include but not limited to:
Audio Engineering, Music Production, Music Business/Industry & Music/Coding NEW for 19-20
How is Music Technology II different from Music Technology I?
More emphasis on independent work, projects are more in depth, there will be required readings, tests/quizzes
Youtube summaries, reading responses, listening assignments and more.