Music Tech I Final Project
Final Project for Music Tech I ”Marathon of Fright!”
You will create a sound track and sound effects for “Marathon of Fright”
The movie file Tech I Final Project can be found in the Terastation Folder – Tech I Final Project
Open the file in Garageband and save as GB Final (Your initials)
How to complete the Final Project
1. Watch the video numerous times and make a list of sound effects you will need.
*Make sure you have enough sound effects for every visual affect*
2. Preview loops to create a horror soundtrack
3. Take your time and be very organized in your approach to this project.
A few websites for loops and sound effects (you are not limited to these)
Final Project is due on or before your exam period.
Ask yourself the following before completing the Final Project
1. Is there a sound for every event?
2. Are all sounds lined up with the visual events?
3. Did I set the volume for each sound effect appropriately?
4. Did I set the pan for each sound effect appropriately?
5. Could I use more volume and pan automation to make the sound effects more exciting?
View past Music Tech I Final Projects